Award-winning illustration work. Let's win one (or two) awards together.
Dave has received numerous awards for his work from associations such as:
- Society of Illustrators/NY
- Society of Illustrators/LA
- Society of Illustrators/Dallas
- PRINT Magazine's Regional Design Annuals
- Society of Publication Designers
- The Society of Newspaper Designers
- Art Directors Club/NY
- Art Directors Club/Houston
- Advertising Club of Kansas City ( 3 Gold OMNI awards)
- Gold Quill Award for Annual Report Illustration
- Four American Graphic Design Awards for Illustration
- Bronze Medal, Medical Marketing Association IN-AWE Awards - Association of Educational Publishers
- CREATIVITY Award for Illustration
Dave's work has been featured in SBS DIGITAL DESIGN and AMERICAN ARTIST. His one and only children's book, When I Wished I Was Alone was named a Best of Read to Me Picture Book by the retail giant Borders the year it was published.